[chirp_users] Programing Cable Drivers

Deb Cuddhy
Wed May 31 08:14:36 PDT 2023

I have a local person I found at a club in Monmouth Ocean and he's working
on something about the drivers.
We are a volunteer group that trains to help the township. They paid for
our licenses and we got free radios
and don't know how to use them. Tad frustrating. I'm not technical. I can't
join clubs if I can't even use the thing!
Thanks to all of you.
Deb