[chirp_users] Quansheng walkie talkie software

D.J.J. Ring, Jr.
Tue May 23 06:37:40 PDT 2023

Christopher Knowles,

It's impossible to answer your question without your sending the email in
question to the list.

If it is concerning the email from qsradio at qsfj.com which was attached to
your email, that is a message that came through the CHIRP email list, and
isn't SPAM any more than your message (and this one), even if not wanted by
some, is SPAM. These messages were simply messages that were sent to the
list then resent by the list to list subscribers.

If you'd rather not receive messages from this list, you can unsubscribe at
any time.

73
David N1EA