[chirp_users] Tone Column

Jeffrey Vian
Sat May 20 16:08:15 PDT 2023

If those entries are for repeaters and the repeater requires the tone
(PL/CTS/DTCS) then yes the column should have an appropriate entry.  If
they are simplex frequencies or for repeaters that do not use the tone,
then no, it should be blank.

Using libre office it is the same as most spreadsheets.  One can copy the
cell content desired then mark and paste into the cells to be filled.

Jeff
KI7GJG