[chirp_users] Tone Column

K0LNY
Fri May 19 20:24:43 PDT 2023

Hi,
I am working on fixing a couple fields in my CSV file for the Tytera 9800, and I noticed only about half of the cells under "tone" has the word tone in it, the rest are blank.
Should I put the word tone in all of them?
Will Chirp error if some are missing?
And, on this, using Libre Office, is there a way to fill in missing cells with that value in all missing cells, using a keyboard, or would it be easier to fill down a blank column and paste it in over the column with the missing cell values?
Thanks.

Glenn