[chirp_users] using chirp

Jeffrey Vian
Thu May 18 15:28:21 PDT 2023

With that page simply click on the `download` link and it gives you this
page

[image: image.png]
.Under the CHIRP-next header there is another download link as well as a
link a little further down to reach the installation instructions for linux.

Simply read those instructions and download the appropriate package for the
OS you are using.  Then follow the instructions and installation is made
easy for you.

Jeff
KI7GJG