[chirp_users] Yaesu FTM6000 support - not yet. Perhaps I can help?

Jeffrey Vian
Tue May 16 16:04:05 PDT 2023

I also have the FTM6000 with the RT programming software and cable and can
assist in testing.
I am not an experienced programmer, but would love to assist as best I can.

The deficiencies with radios where the mfgrs do not provide enough info to
allow free development of programming software is an issue.

I also have an FTM 100 that cannot be handled by chirp so that is an issue
as well.

Jeff
KI7GJG