[chirp_users] Comm orts on the Dell XPS 13

Archie Miller
Mon May 15 18:02:58 PDT 2023

I am still surprised at hoe "some" hams immediately become demeaning and
arrogant;  I'm grateful to see there are still hams who have that old Elmer
spirit.  My question dad been on the comm ports on the Dell XPS 13.  After
being demeaned, I contacted Dell Tech support.  The Dell DOES NOT have comm
ports any longer, having migrated to the NEWER interface.  It has Two USB
Thunderbolt 3 (Type-C) ports with Power Delivery.

*Archie Miller*
*w6alm35 at gmail.com <w6alm35 at gmail.com>*
*www.OrcuttChristian.Org <http://www.OrcuttChristian.Org>*