[chirp_users] New chirp-next build

Victor Berger
Mon Mar 27 13:23:02 PDT 2023

I just realized today that the "NEXT" builds will NOT work on my Win 8.1
laptop !
It may have been stated and I missed the notification. When I downloaded a
" next",
I lost CHIRP and the ability to work with my Radiooddity GA-105 HT for a
whole hour
while I searched for and found the "LEGACY} download.
LIVE AND LEARN huh?
Vic