[chirp_users] New chirp-next build

Jerry Kuhn
Mon Mar 27 08:32:37 PDT 2023

Nice.  Will definitely check out the latest Chirp-Next.

Does Chirp-Next have plans to allow a column to be clicked on and then the contents of the column are automatically sorted sequentially.  I.e, click on the column of frequencies for channels and it gets sorted lowest to highest, click it again and it gets sorted highest to lowest, etc?  This is basically one if the reasons I stick with mainly classic chirp for now.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone 13 Pro Max