[chirp_users] Chirp On Puppy Linux

Jeffrey Vian
Sat Mar 25 18:25:25 PDT 2023

The chirp download site and the linux instructions have all been updated in
the last few days.
https://chirp.danplanet.com/projects/chirp/wiki/Download
and
https://chirp.danplanet.com/projects/chirp/wiki/ChirpOnLinux

Dan and I worked together to iron those out for both the Ubuntu/debian
versions and the fedora based versions, so those instructions should work
on almost all current linux systems using python 3.

Jeff
KI7GJG