[chirp_users] Chirp On Puppy Linux

John KB2SCS
Fri Mar 17 14:04:33 PDT 2023

Hi All
         To run the python 2 version of chirp I would download the .tar.gz
file and extract it to a directory.
I would then open a terminal window in that directory. Then run Chirp with
the following command
Python Chirpw.py

I am trying to run the python 3 version of chirp using the same method.
My first problem is there is not any chirps.py file to run so I have no
idea which file is the one I should run.

My question is how do I run the latest version of chirp running the source
code?

Thank you all for your time in reading this email.

Best regards
John