[chirp_users] Anyone using the new Wouxun Q332 6/2/70 HT?

Francis Sedgemore
Mon Jun 26 13:29:37 PDT 2023

I haven't bought it yet, but am strongly drawn to the radio, which can be bought here in Brexitania from the likes of Radioworld for 150 English Groats.

Wouxun produce half-decent superhet receivers, and the Q332 has an IP65 ingress rating, USB-C charging, full-duplex, and more. If reality reflects the spec sheet, it's worth the money. I just want to be able to program the thing using my Linux PC without faffing around with a Windows VM.

Francis