[chirp_users] CHIRP Next

Otis Nunn
Mon Jun 26 09:30:32 PDT 2023

In the old version of chirp after you searched repeaterbook for your specified repeaters and the list came up you could scroll to the bottom of the page and check a box that said de-select all then scroll thru the list and check only the ones you wanted. That feature is no longer present in the CHIRP next version and I can not figure out how to only kee p the ones I want  and do away with the rest.  Is there something I am missing? I have nearly pulled out all my hair trying to figure this out and, I would really rather use it than Odmaster.

Sent from my iPad