[chirp_users] can't upload to radio (Anytone 5888UVIII)

eric.fort at fortconsulting.org
Mon Jun 19 21:31:45 PDT 2023

I'm trying to upload a CSV file to my radio.  ubfortunately the upload
to radio option is greyed out.  Why?  what gives?  I can download from
the radio, which produces a saveable .img file and allows me to export a
.csv with all the channels.  I am unable however to either paste into
chirp from another source or write the radio using the .csv file I
exported.  what gives?  how do I import a .csv and output a .img file to
the radio?

Eric