[chirp_users] Another group besides dialout

Stuart Longland VK4MSL
Mon Jun 5 14:46:47 PDT 2023

On 6/6/23 07:44, Ken wrote:
>   FCC ccCcgcc "c ccScott "can ccc CVS cc"Cecily "Cc c C Ĉt""c "CCFCC c c c cv-591 c d cr c cc g FCC FCC. G c cv-591 fcg cc cc company c c cc c c cc cc cc c cc ccg credit fdcc cg cc cc cccÇ c g 5c CCc cggcc. Xterm xg"ccg gxg I CxtermgxFr c cc c cc c gingerg'cvccc c c c cc c cc c. C c. Cc c. Cv-591c cv-591 c591 DC c CT c cccc xterm ccd c c c c cc c CT cdcc c c CT cc cc gxccgc.  Gc c ffg cc ccc company C. Cgx"fr c cg cv-5 FCC c cc c cc c cc cc ccx c cc d ccc CT tc CT c c c cc cc cc c ggc c xterm c c cc c ccc c company CT c fcc cc x x cgg cc ff cv-591 c cgdgt cc c c c c ccc cv-591 g cc ccc CT f c c cc c c cgc CT cc CT cc cc cc Fr t  cc cc c cr c cc CFL91C cCc c c5cccc ftSent via the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G, an AT&T 5G smartphone

That would have to be the world's worst advertisement for 5G, Samsung
devices and AT&T cellular services.

Seriously Ken, take your phone back to its place of purchase and get it
fixed.  In the meantime, please unsubscribe so you're not sprouting rubbish.
--
Stuart Longland (aka Redhatter, VK4MSL)

I haven't lost my mind...
   ...it's backed up on a tape somewhere.