[chirp_users] BTECH GMRS-V2 won't read

Barry Evans
Fri Jul 28 17:49:41 PDT 2023

I am using a FTDI cable from Mirkit. It works fine with my newer UV-5R and
and old UV-5RA. But have gotten the same error from 3 different BTECH GMRS
V-2 radios. I believe I am inserting it fully, and I just tried again
pushing harder.
I’m thinking since it says it’s not the amount of data we want that it must
be connecting and reading.