[chirp_users] Using The Keyboard On Radio List

D.J.J. Ring, Jr.
Mon Jul 24 23:11:38 PDT 2023

People should write clearly so later people can figure out what they meant.

"Chirp has always been a better experience with a screenreader in Linux,
excluding the flatpack era."

Can you be clearer about this?

Are you saying that when CHIRP is installed with flatpack the screen reader
works poorly or that it doesn't work at all?

Rate the screen reader performance under Windows and specify the screen
reader used.

Rate the screen reader performance under LINUX before flatpack and specify
the screen reader used.

Rate the screen reader performance under LINUX after flatpack and specify
the screen reader used.

Thanks,

David
N1EA