[chirp_users] Can't connect to BTECH UV-25X2-Gen2

D.J.J. Ring, Jr.
Mon Jul 17 17:55:46 PDT 2023

John,

No harm if you did something dumb, you were just copying from me, I've done
that a dozen or more times, but I kept going.

Did you manage to solve your problem?

If not more help is gladly available although not guaranteed to be 100%
accurate but between us all, we haven't missed a fix.

Yes? No?

73
David N1EA