[chirp_users] Can't print data

Nick
Wed Jul 12 13:29:26 PDT 2023

One thing or another fixed it? That's how I fix stuff. It often solves the problem.

---------- Original Message ----------
From: Rich Gilbertson <na7rg at email.com>
To: dsmith at danplanet.com, chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com
Cc: Discussion of CHIRP <chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com>
Subject: Re: [chirp_users] Can't print data
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2023 18:21:53 +0200

Well, Went to duplicate the problem, but first loaded the latests version of Chirp_Next.Also Microsoft update was waiting so ran the update too.Now all is good. Printed for both my Baofeng and my Anytone tri band mobile.I dont know which but one thing or another fixed it.Guess I dont need the log now, Thanks all for the help. 73Rich  Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2023 at 3:15 PM