[chirp_users] New chirp-next build

Danny K5CG
Tue Jul 11 09:39:50 PDT 2023

Feature request... In-app upgrades.

There are sometimes daily builds it seems and the OCD part of me wants to upgrade every time. It is great that there already is an upgrade notification built into CHIRP, but then you still have to download it, and use the installer, and override the default path if you don't use that. An in-app upgrader would/should already know the current path of the app and just update the changed components from the press of a button.

PLEASE.

73
Danny, K5CG
HH 550-000-0609
SKCC 14257

----- Original Message -----
From: donotreply at chirp.danplanet.com
To: "chirp users" <chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2023 4:15:58 AM
Subject: [chirp_users] New chirp-next build

Greetings,

A new build of CHIRP-next is available. This includes changes made directly to the tree since yesterday and may include additional features, bug fixes, etc. Unless you have a reason not to, we recommend using the latest build of CHIRP-next at all times.

You can get it from here:

http://trac.chirp.danplanet.com/chirp_next/

A list of changes since the last build are here:

2c1d5802 Update es.po
9e79e7ba General translation fixes
5aaf7730 Update locale for UI changes
9852c30b Fix disabling OK button in dialog while querying
eb40ff89 Allow editing/fixing failed-to-load memories
d1187909 Show memory fetch errors in row header tooltip
6f7f2dd5 Fetch user information when loading modules
6607e77d Update es.po
9675fdeb PL Translation
700198c5 [UV-K5] add UV-K5(8) as an alias for UV-K5
4ca19d12 [UV-K5] add option to disable tx on a channel