[chirp_users] CSV Uploading Issues

Benjamin Lent
Mon Jul 10 17:49:07 PDT 2023

Thanks everyone, I think I figured it out.

--
Benjamin Lent

*BEL Inspection Services Ltd.*

Cell: 780-977-0439

Disclaimer: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential
are addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify the
intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee,
you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this email. Please notify
the sender immediately by email if you have received this email by mistake
and delete this email from your system. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or
taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is
strictly prohibited.