[chirp_users] Bullseye 64 Chirp-next build

Dan Smith
Fri Jan 20 10:16:30 PST 2023

> After a seemingly successful Buster 64 buil and install,
> all seems OK, but I have the following in the terminal
> window:
>
> (chirp:9399): Gtk-CRITICAL **: 14:30:16.961: gtk_distribute_natural_allocation: assertion 'extra_space >= 0' failed
>
> Is this a concern?  If yes, how to fix it?

No, GTK has a long history of unceremoniously barfing warnings and errors to the console, much to the chagrin of app developers that use it. They also seem to have a different definition for "critical" as clearly the error is.. not critical :)

--Dan