[chirp_users] Problem on Linux Mint with Mate desktop

Nicolas Pike
Sun Jan 15 10:09:39 PST 2023

I am using Mint 20.02 based on Ubuntu 20.04 and had the same issue with old
wxPython. I used this to successfully update wxPython and resolve the issue.

pip3 install -U  -f
https://extras.wxpython.org/wxPython4/extras/linux/gtk3/ubuntu-20.04
wxPython

Nicolas