[chirp_users] Baofeng UV82 Preprogrammed Channels

K0LNY_Glenn
Sat Jan 14 19:39:06 PST 2023

Hi,
 A friend of mine just got a new Baofeng UV82, he is about to take his Ham
Tech test.
I sent him a Chirp install file, but I don't know if he will be able to
access it with his screenreader in windows 11.
So I have worked with him over the phone on entering frequencies into
frequency mode.
So in channel mode, it came with some channels, but he is Blind, so there is
no way for him to know what they are.
Can anyone send me a list of the channels they put in one of these from the
factory?
Maybe someone saved their original file that you can copy the channels and
associated frequencies for me please.

Thanks

Glenn