[chirp_users] New chirp-next build

Dan Smith
Thu Jan 12 14:45:25 PST 2023

> [3046399+kk7ds] Add DN to mode list for Yaesu System Fusion
>
> [3046399+kk7ds] Make RepeaterBook return YSF (DN mode) repeaters
>
> [3046399+kk7ds] Add DN mode support to FT1, FT2, FT3

I'm not sure if anyone noticed this, but these are the first radios to have any sort of Yaesu System Fusion support in CHIRP. Honestly, it's a bit of a tough thing to wedge in, as YSF is a little strange. I'm not a YSF guy, so I'd appreciate any feedback on this (here if positive, and in a bug if you find an issue).

I tested this with an FT3, but I'm hopeful that it works for the FT1 and FT2. If anyone has one of those models and can confirm, that would be helpful.

Hopefully some of the other developers who contributed the other YSF radios will be able to circle back and extend those to support it as well in time.

--Dan