[chirp_users] Nice!

Dan Smith
Wed Jan 4 16:36:04 PST 2023

> Please tell me there is some way to change the font used by Chirp Next? The default font hurts my eyes!

Not currently, but please check tomorrow's build. The short story is, being a developer, I like tabulated and structured data to appear in fixed-width (i.e. typewriter) font so that everything lines up. I'm starting to gather the impression that my preference is not shared by many other people in the community :)

So tomorrow it will change to the system-default variable-width font. Please let me know if that addresses your concern.

If there are users here who prefer the fixed-width font the way it is today, speak up and I'll make a way for you to choose which one is used. If I'm the only one, then I won't bother :)

--Dan