[chirp_users] Trying to get VOX working on an RT20

Paul L Schmidt
Thu Dec 28 09:51:26 PST 2023

I plugged the Retevis cable USB-A end into my linux laptop, and 'lsusb'
says
067b:2303 Prolific Technology, Inc. PL2303 Serial Port / Mobile Action
MA-8910P
so it's definitely not a usb A to C cable. Plugging the USB-C end in
doesn't register anything, so my bet right now is that the socket on
the radio isn't really USB-C; likely just a usb-c power pins and 5v
serial on the data pins.