[chirp_users] is chirp_next recommended for production use?

Jeffrey Vian
Sat Aug 26 10:49:53 PDT 2023

I noted early on that when chirp-next was released that it was built with
the python3 packages and that since python2 was no longer being updated it
was a good idea to move from the chirp legacy release to the newer
chirp-next versions.

The download page has for quite some time shown only the chirp-next
releases.

Jeff
KI7GJG