[chirp_users] Kenwood TH-F7 and Chirp Next ...some bugs or ?

Dan Smith
Tue Aug 22 15:11:58 PDT 2023

> hi, help me ..... a very espert on CHIRP Next program ?
> the two BIG problems with my handy Kenwood TH-F7 are :
>   - I connect the radio, download the all Memory .... change and modify then ... at the end , NOT appare in the menu the UPLOAD , why this ?
> - in the menu in SAVE or EXPORT , chirp create not a "image" file IMG but in both a .CVS file .... why not the image IMG ???

The TH-F7 is a live radio. Edits are made in real time, which means no upload. Since the radio is live and not downloaded as an image, there is no way to save an image of the radio.

Thus, you're seeing expected behavior. Please see the first section of the Beginner's Guide page:

https://chirp.danplanet.com/projects/chirp/wiki/Beginners_Guide#Before-you-begin

--Dan