[chirp_users] Tyt 9800 Buttons

K0LNY
Fri Aug 18 19:18:54 PDT 2023

Hi All,
In the Chirp settings page, I was able to program the four programmable buttons on the microphone, using a screenreader in windows 10 and Chirp Next, but I did not notice if there was anything in Chirp Settings tab for the four vertical buttons to the right of the numberpad on the microphone.
Are those programmable buttons, or are they for something else?
I cannot read the buttons, and I didn't find any reference in the manual that was readable with a screenreader as what these buttons are.
Can anyone tell me if they are programmable or not, and what they do?
The vertical buttons do nothing, but sometimes the top one beeps once, and after that, there is nothing from the buttons.
Thanks.

Glenn

A man with a clock always knows what time it is.
A man with two clocks is never sure.
-- A derivative of Segal's law