[chirp_users] Re: Developer mode browser has become R/O?

Ron
Wed Aug 9 22:37:01 PDT 2023

I rolled back and forth between the latest build and
chirp-next-20230601-installer.exe a couple times to verify that the problem
is only in the newer build.

> In the past I was able to change things in the developer mode browser to
work around bugs but now it won't let me enter/change anything?
>This happened after I recovered from a disk corruption and had to
re-install CHIRP (possibly a newer build). Everything else works normally
as before.