[chirp_users] Legacy support question--Programming Talkpod A36+

Jim Pruitt
Mon Aug 7 16:03:36 PDT 2023

I am still using the last legacy version of Chirp.  I just acquired a
Talkpod A36+ but can't find how to program it manually and hooking it up
to Chirp can not talk to the radio but Talkpod is not in the list.  I
tried Baofeng UV5R but that did not work.  Has anyone else programmed
the Talkpod A36+ using Chirp?  I tried searching for programming
instructions to do it manually but all hits were to a youtube video and
used Chirp.

Thank you.

Jim Pruitt