[chirp_users] TYT TH-8600 driver available for testing

Jim Unroe
Sat Aug 5 18:05:45 PDT 2023

On Sat, Aug 5, 2023 at 5:43 PM Mike <mibennett67 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Does anyone know why upload is grayed out when I try to upload selected frequencies from radio reference? Thanks.

Because a CSV file tab is generic. Is not associated with any
particular radio. You can only upload "*.img" file tabs that were
either downloaded from a radio or load a "*.img" file that was
previously downloaded from a radio. And then it must match the radio
type that it came from.

So what you have to do is download from your radio to create a second
tab that is compatible with your radio. Then you can copy-and-paste
from your repeaterbook tab to the tab from your radio. Once you are
satisfied, you can upload the radio tab back to the radio it came
from.