[chirp_users] Kenwood d710g - clone mode

Chris Vandivere
Sun Apr 30 13:23:05 PDT 2023

I have a D710G I’m trying to upalcate using chirp.  I have a baseline image
taken with kenwood software as a backup that I’ve been rolling back to as I
troubleshoot.

I initially take a read from the radio (plugged into the radio, not the
display) add new simplex and repeaters to memory, write to the radio and
when it comes back up I have channels on the display(instead of frequencies
it displays CH followed by the memory number) and no VFO mode or access to
the menus.

Any ideas where I’ve gone astray?

Thanks
Chris