[chirp_users] Can't install on Ubuntu 23.04

Jeffrey Vian
Tue Apr 25 09:17:46 PDT 2023

David
Is this a new install or an upgrade.?

If an upgrade you should be able to do 'pip install --upgrade
/path/to/chirp-20230425.tar.gz' and it should work.
If a new install then Dan's comment above applies.

If, by chance, you did an original install as a system-wide install using
sudo then the upgrade also would require sudo.

Note that one should always be in their home directory when doing a local
install as those instructions show.

Jeff
KI7GJG