[chirp_users] Bug Report

D.J.J. Ring, Jr.
Wed Apr 19 17:59:19 PDT 2023

I just noticed that CHIRP accesses Repeater Book and when I try to download
local repeaters around Marshfield misses W1ATD because it's listed only as
DV.

It only downloads when I check of DV.

If you select FM only it doesn't download the information about W1ATD..

If you select DV only it downloads the info about W1ATD.

Can this be fixed and can you have it fixed for everyone?

AJ1L says:

It doesn’t show if you just select FM only. It did come up if I didn’t
limit certain modes though. Maybe you might want to drop them a note to let
them know.

73

DAVID
N1EA