[chirp_users] New chirp-next build

Archie Miller
Mon Apr 17 06:37:10 PDT 2023

Thanks List Manager.  I'll download the NEW daily and give it a whirl.
I regret I wasn't  more precise.
I'm 88 yrs old, have been a ham for over 60 yr\s and a\Extra for over 50.
It's sad to see the spirit of ol" Elmer die in our Ham fraternity.  But
still thankful to see some still have thar willing spirit.
THE PROBLEM is this new Dell XPS13
My previous XPS13 listed under Device Manager a category called Ports
This new rig does not.
Under "System Devices" , then under "Universal Serial Bus Controllers" are
16 "Hubs"
Under "System Devices" , there is a "Universal Serial Bus devices"
Under "System Devices" , there is a "USB Connector managers"
Device Manager dodes not shows "Ports"
Yes it is Chirp related, but Chirp is not the problem.
*Archie Miller*
*w6alm35 at gmail.com <w6alm35 at gmail.com>*
*www.OrcuttChristian.Org <http://www.OrcuttChristian.Org>*