[chirp_users] Alinco DJ-X11 Receiver

D.J.J. Ring, Jr.
Wed Oct 19 15:24:11 PDT 2022

Thanks for your offer of a loan of your radio. It is greatly appreciated.

If you register using the link on the page below (upper right corner),
you can offer your radio by creating a new issue, which will be
acknowledged by our development team and hopefully an interested dev
will tackle this radio and call for you to send your radio to him on
loan.

Go to http://chirp.danplanet.com/projects/chirp/issues/new sign in if
you're registered, if not there is a Register link at the top right.

Please note that this process will probably take a while, but once the
developer asks for your offered loan, the progress is reasonably
quick.

73
DR
N1EA