[chirp_users] gmail & chirp.exe

Gary or Coleen Ferguson
Wed Oct 12 16:03:38 PDT 2022

FWIW #1, I'm being forced to change the file type to do an attachment of a
CHIRP file to a gmail email.  The CHIRP file extension is *.img; I can
rename it to have a *.txt file name and then gmail will allow it to be
attached to an email.

FWIW #2  when I tried to save a CHIRP file yesterday Win10 would not allow
it to be saved.. I had to add CHIRP.exe to the controlled access list of
programs in Settings/Update&Security/Controlled File Access.

Maybe others are fortunate and do not have these issues.

thanks,
W5TAO