[chirp_users] New Daily Build

Build System
Fri Nov 18 00:12:09 PST 2022

Greetings,

A new daily build of CHIRP is available.  This includes changes made
directly to the tree yesterday, and may include additional features,
bug fixes, and/or bugs.  If you are interested in trying it, grab it
from the following location:

  http://trac.chirp.danplanet.com/chirp_daily/daily-20221118

A list of the changes included in this build (since the last daily)
follows:

Changes for Build #710
[Jim Unroe <rock.unroe at gmail.com>] [UV-50X2_G2] Add Baofeng Tech UV-50X2_G2

Baofeng Tech is releasing a second generation version of the
BTech UV-50X2. This patch adds support for the BTech UV-50X2_G2.

fixes #10126

[Dan Smith <dsmith at danplanet.com>] Make tests not require DV call lists

If the radio driver does not require DV call lists, the tests should
not require them either.

Related to #1647

[Dan Smith <dsmith at danplanet.com>] Make the UI offer to save ICF files, if supported

For drivers that expose the ICF details, allow File->Save to ICF
file format.

Related to #1647

[Dan Smith <dsmith at danplanet.com>] Add ICF write support for ID-31A

Related to #1647

[Dan Smith <dsmith at danplanet.com>] Make ICF module able to write files

We have long supported reading ICF files, but not writing them. The
format is *mostly* well-understood, with the exception of some
metadata. This is not as useful for all radios, but for the ones
that support SD cards, being able to write ICF files means those
can be programmed without a cable and/or before we have figured out
the cloning details.

This adds the basic capability to icf.py, but requires drivers to
declare the metadata details for it to be useful.

Note this also includes some py3 fixes so this will more directly
apply to the py3 branch.

Related to #1647

[Dan Smith <dsmith at danplanet.com>] Run py2 tests on Focal

Github just switched ubuntu-latest to jammy, so make sure these
run on focal.

[Dan Smith <dsmith at danplanet.com>] Don't fail to create PR if merge commit fails

If we fail to run makesupported, we will not touch anything, but
return nonzero, which will try to git commit, which will fail because
nothing is changed. Just ignore that and push the PR anyway so we have
something to work from.