[chirp_users] Flatpak

Guy Schlosser
Fri May 27 16:19:53 PDT 2022

Glenn, thanks for your help again with the Orca and chirp issue.
Question for you. Who should I file a bug with concerning Orca not
reading when I tab past the memories tab, once I get an image downloaded
or opened. Jim went through the file I sent him, and all settings look
as they should. Very confused. Thinking of trying this on an older
version of Ubuntu, since I still have 21.10 installed on my mac air.
Just curious if I have same results. Have a great night, and an awesome
weekend.

Guy Ke8JYP