[chirp_users] Using chirp with ubuntu 22.04

Jim Unroe
Wed May 25 19:30:10 PDT 2022

Most likely your radio has one or more settings that are
invalid/out-of-range which often causes the the settings tab to not up. If
you can send me your CHIRP Radio Images (*.img) file (many email service
providers block them) I can find them and set to valid values for you.

Jim KC9HI