[chirp_users] Using chirp with ubuntu 22.04

K0LNY_Glenn
Wed May 25 19:26:18 PDT 2022

Hi Guy,
I typically tab once and you will be off the memories tab and you can arrow
around like any spread sheet.
Note, editing with Orca, I haven't found easy, so I export it to a CSV file
and fix it up in Libra Calc and then import the new file, and then upload to
the radio.
HTH.
Glenn
----- Original Message -----
From: "Guy Schlosser" <guyster at bex.net>
To: "Discussion of CHIRP" <chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2022 9:02 PM
Subject: Re: [chirp_users] Using chirp with ubuntu 22.04

I am happy to report that I have made progress. I got Chirp running with
python 3 support by cloning this git repository:
https://github.com/mpoletiek/py3-CHIRP

I am able to navigate the menu bar, and download an image from my radio.
My next question is, how do I make Orca announce what is in the memory?
It will say memories page tab, but then is silent, no matter what I
press. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Guy