[chirp_users] Using chirp with ubuntu 22.04

Nigel A. Gunn G8IFF/W8IFF
Wed May 25 05:38:29 PDT 2022

Don't install Chirp from the repositories. It's too old.

Go to https://trac.chirp.danplanet.com/chirp_daily/LATEST/ and download and install the flatpak version.
You might have to first "sudo apt install flatpak" if you don't already have it.