[chirp_users] Using Chirp In The CLI

K0LNY_Glenn
Sun Mar 20 13:32:06 PDT 2022

Rather than looking for that, I tried running it and got some errors, probably related to running it in the CLI.
I'll paste the errors from running chirpw below.
  a.show()                                                                               graphic 192 /usr/bin/chirpw:142: PangoWarning: pango_layout_get_pixel_extents:
assertion 'PANGO_IS_L
AYOUT (layout)' failed
  a.show()                                                                              graphic 545 /usr/bin/chirpw:142: Warning: g_object_unref: assertion
'G_IS_OBJECT (object)' failed
  a.show()
/usr/bin/chirpw:142: PangoWarning: pango_layout_get_context: assertion 'layout != NULL'
failed
  a.show()
/usr/bin/chirpw:142: PangoWarning: pango_context_get_language: assertion 'context != NULgraphic 545 L' failed

  a.show()
/usr/bin/chirpw:142: PangoWarning: pango_context_get_metrics: assertion 'PANGO_IS_CONTEX
T (context)' failed
  a.show()                                                                              graphic 545 /usr/bin/chirpw:142: PangoWarning: pango_font_metrics_get_approximate_char_width:
assert
ion 'metrics != NULL' failed
  a.show()
/usr/bin/chirpw:142: PangoWarning: pango_font_metrics_get_approximate_digit_width: asser
tion 'metrics != NULL' failed                                                           graphic 545   a.show()

/usr/bin/chirpw:142: PangoWarning: pango_font_metrics_get_ascent: assertion 'metrics !=
NULL' failed
  a.show()
/usr/bin/chirpw:142: PangoWarning: pango_font_metrics_get_descent: assertion 'metrics !=
 NULL' failed                                                                           graphic 545   a.show()

/usr/bin/chirpw:142: GtkWarning: gtk_widget_size_allocate(): attempt to allocate widget
with width -1184128 and height 5612
  a.show()
/usr/bin/chirpw:142: GtkWarning: IA__gdk_screen_get_default_colormap: assertion 'GDK_IS_graphic 545 SCREEN (screen)' failed

  a.show()
/usr/bin/chirpw:142: GtkWarning: IA__gdk_colormap_get_visual: assertion 'GDK_IS_COLORMAP
 (colormap)' failed
  a.show()                                                                              graphic 545 /usr/bin/chirpw:142: GtkWarning: IA__gdk_screen_get_root_window:
assertion 'GDK_IS_SCREE
N (screen)' failed
  a.show()
/usr/bin/chirpw:142: GtkWarning: IA__gdk_window_new: assertion 'GDK_IS_WINDOW (parent)'
failed                                                                                  graphic 779   a.show()