[chirp_users] Using Chirp In The CLI

Cinaed Simson
Sat Mar 19 00:49:42 PDT 2022

Type

   apt install paprefs

If it's already installed it will tell you it's already installed.

If it's not installed it will install it and with the necessary
dependencies.

It's not clear from your message whether or not you've rebooted after
the upgrade - the message suggests you haven't rebooted.

If you haven't rebooted since the upgrade, you're going to have to
reboot eventually - or it may crash and reboot when you least expect it.

-- Cinaed