[chirp_users] Fix a CSV File

D.J.J. Ring, Jr.
Thu Jun 9 20:07:18 PDT 2022

Guy CHIRP works fine in Linux, but because it's now using flatpak it is
inaccessible with ORCA screen reader.

I've instated it fine on Debian and Slackware.

Glenn,

Download the manufacturer's memory application.

https://www.wouxun.com/resource/UV7D_V2.rar

I know CHIRP says that Wouxun KG-UV7D is supported by use KG-UV6 software,
but maybe it doesn't support 6 meters. Just a thought, it probably does.

QSL.NET will give any amateur radio operator a web site and email reflector
address suffixed with dot qsl dot net like k0lny at qsl.net and part of that
gift they make includes ftp access which means you can upload your img file
or any type of file (example k0lny.img) to http://qsl.net/k0lny/ and the
download link will be http://qsl.net/k0lny/k0lny.img and you could send
that link to this list.

You need to be able to send the img file and that's the way to do it.

Linux has ncftp and other ftp transfer programs including just plain ftp.

Best wishes,

David