[chirp_users] Fix a CSV File

K0LNY_Glenn
Thu Jun 9 12:13:27 PDT 2022

Hey All,
I plan on using all IMG files for my radios, but I wanted to add some
frequencies to my Wouxun KG7D, it is a 2/6 meter HT.
I'm using Chirp's KG6 option, since there is no 7 in the supported list, and
the 7 is just an upgraded 6.
Anyway, in the past, I only used a CVS file, so if someone can fix the
attached file, for me, I can save it as an IMG, after uploading it to my
radio.
I can't use Chirp in Linux, but with a lot of effort in Windows using Jaws
screenreader, I'm able to select radio, download and upload.
I got this error with my Tyt 9800, and a list member was able to fix that
CSV file for me, and he said some things weren't capitalized and perhaps
missing values.
I got the same error, when trying to import this file, it said "no
channels".
So it is attached and I hope someone here can detect what is wrong for me.
Thanks.

Glenn