[chirp_users] CHIRP Flatpak Accessibility

D.J.J. Ring, Jr.
Thu Jun 2 09:28:11 PDT 2022

Glenn,

I don't know if TEAMVIEWER is accessible, but if it is, I volunteer to help
you put frequencies on your radio.

I think probably that everything is working on your flatpak installation on
the latest CHIRP but flatpak isn't accessible.  This is a flatpak problem,
not a CHIRP problem.

73
David N1EA