[chirp_users] Squelch On Specific Channels

K0LNY_Glenn
Wed Jul 27 20:47:17 PDT 2022

Hi All,
I was just out trying to bounce off the ISS repeater with the 5 downlink
frequencies programmed into my Baofeng BF9, which I think has the same basic
settings as the UV5R except some power levels.
I need to keep the squelch open when I'm listening, but I don't think it
works to hold the squelch open and PTT at the same time.
Is there a squelch level per channel, in Chirp, or is this only in the menus
for all the channels?
I didn't see it in the column headings, but I thought I'd make sure here.
Thanks.

Glenn